Patron Pochette Chasuble dress JUMPER
Jumper is THE little dress that will accompany you all this fall/winter!
A chasuble dress with "retro" vibes, with which you can imagine both MAXI and malist looks!
- A trapeze shape
- A V neckline that will sublimate all your shirts and sweaters
- MAXI patched pockets
- A lining to wear with tights (or not)
In short a crowd of assets that make all the difference committed
Pattern Pochette Chasuble Dress Jumper
You will find in :
Contains a master in two A0 boards and the mounting booklet.
Good news on a live sewing with @catypy, available in replay on our Instagram @calissone.fr and on our Youtube account @calissone!
You'll need to:
- Fabric: 165cm (32-42) 190cm (44-46) in thirteen 140cm or 275cm in thirteen 110cm (32-46)
- Lining : 130cm in laize 140cm
- Multi-purpose wire
- Option: Wire thread for stitching
You might also like