This is the jeans of the Maison Fauve wardrobe. Its high waist cut takes the hips well, leaves the thigh comfortable and tightens on the ankle so as not to mug but on the contrary to spur while keeping comfort. And sewn in a more precious fabric than jeans, it’s basically a strong piece that will be perfect with a small top slipped inside. And as usual, the Maison Fauve touch: the very pretty folds that dress the pockets, and twist this iconic locker.
Sewing level:advanced. The technical point is laying the zip on a braguette, and laying the belt.
- The pattern is made for an elasthan fabric such as jeans, a tailor-made wadding suitable for the sewing of trousers, a cotton twill, a jacquard (attention to the reverse being soft). If you want to sew the garment in a fabric that has a little elastane, do not exceed 2% elastane or elastic fiber in the composition and sew the size below the size chosen for a fabric without elastane.
For a piece of cloth in 140:
- TAILLE 34-40 it takes 150 cm of fabric
- TAILLE 42-46 it takes 180 cm of fabric
- TAILLE 48-52 it takes 210 cm of fabric
- pocket bags are cut into a lining fabric 30x70 cm
- gluing thermo suitable for your choice of fabric to glue belts
- a 18 cm non-separable zip
- a 15-20 mm button
- a commercial bias film (or handmade) whose quantity will be to be chosen on the size tower of the gradation table
There are many areas on top of your pants, for a style type “jean” do not hesitate to use a yarn that contrasts (often in brown tones, bronze to yellow for a blue cotton jean fabric), and widen your point for the stitches on the garment’s place, it’s more pretty.