Tissu viscose Coquelicot blossom
Coquelicot blossom, petals of flowers in a pretty camaieu ranging from teracotta to burgundy, printed on a viscose of a very nice quality, ideal for making parts with a fluid fall.
Displayed prices for 10cm (for 1m you must indicate 10 quantity), minimum purchase 40cm.
Sewing with thread reference n°
In order to best preserve your pretty fabrics, we recommend washing them before sewing them, this step will stabilize your fabric.
▪ Please wash your fabric in a washing net to preserve the colors.
▪ Please choose a soft laundry without a whitening agent.
▪ Please wash your fabric with a delicate program or silk temperature max 30°
▪ in soft drying (max 800 laps)
▪ Please dry your laundry in the open air, taking good care to smooth it out of the machine, dry linen forbid, of course!
▪ ▪ ✓ Replace at average temperature (150°).
These maintenance tips are valid for the lifetime of your Cushion!