Find our products in store in Aix-en-Provence or in delivery throughout Europe. Free delivery from 60€ (France) or 100€ (Europe) of purchase!
- New ✨
- Fabrics types
- Atelier Brunette
- ALB Stoffe
- Art Gallery Fabrics
- Eglantine & Zoé
- Lady Mc Elroy Fabrics
- Madame Iris
- Maison Poulette
- Meet Milk
- Michael Miller
- Mind the Maker
- Nuances Fabrics
- Rifle Paper Co.
- See you at Six
- Studio Walkie Talkie
- Singulière par Cousette
- Torretto Tessuti
- Fabric patterns
- Books & deco
- DIY creative kits
- DIY workshops
- Gift cards
Crêpe de viscose - Iris
Crêpe of viscose in the Iris shades, a nice uni, perfect to match with the prints of the brand.
Ideal viscose for the realization of parts with fluid fall.
Displayed prices for 10cm (for 1m you must indicate 10 quantity), minimum purchase 40cm.
Sewing with thread reference n°612
In order to best preserve your pretty fabrics, we recommend washing them before sewing them, this step will stabilize your fabric.
▪ Please wash your fabric in a washing net to preserve the colors.
▪ Please choose a soft laundry without a whitening agent.
▪ Please wash your fabric with a delicate program or silk temperature max 30°
▪ in soft drying (max 800 laps)
▪ Please dry your linen in the open air, taking good care to smooth it out of the machine, dry clothes forbid, of course!
▪ ▪ ✓ Replace at average temperature (150°).
These maintenance tips are valid for the lifetime of your Cushion!
You might also like