Eturn the trousers < short 6 months-5years
Etourneau is a mixed child pattern at the cross between the pants and the salt. Without a fork in the crotch, it is easy to sew and offers ease to children’s movements.
With its elasticated waist at the back, it is easy to draw for small people looking for autonomy.
We offer several versions for this model: a folded pants version to start, a pants version with a pretty curved incrustation at the front end by a false braguette and short versions for the summer.
Etourneau is a baby and mini sewing pattern offering several variants: a pants version and a short to reversal version available from 6 months to 5 years.
- Make a front-plated belt and elasticated in the back
- Sew a false braguette (optional.)
- Make a curved inlay at the front of the trousers/short (optional.)
- Sew a set
- Place a patched pocket (optional).
For this model, we recommend a flexible fabric in chain and frame so that the fall of the dress is pretty :
- Chain and tram: chambray, linen, denim, double gaze, Tencel, popeline, velvet, chain and trame with elasthan
- Maille : jersey, sweater light, french terry
From 3 years onwards, we advise you to opt for a flexible fabric that includes elasthania in order to ensure ease in the movements of children.